Terms and conditions
Clause 1 - Company
GLAMOOD.COM is owned by NEW GAP ON LINE SRL, an Italian limited company based in Via DI CAPONNETTO 10-12-14, 50041 CALENZANO (FI) VAT IT06772590482, share capital eur 12,000.00.
Clause 2 - General provisions
These GLAMOOD.COM Terms and conditions set out the parties’ rights and obligations for the purposes of the sale of products and services by GLAMOOD.COM to members of the GLAMOOD.COM website (hereinafter "the Website"). The Member hereby acknowledges that s/he has read and accepted the relevant rights and obligations. Any order placed on the Services is governed by these conditions.:
Clause 3 - Terminology
All of the provided services (sales, flash sales etc.) offered by GLAMOOD.COM on its website are hereinafter referred to as "the Services ". Each physical person or legal entity, legally of age and wishing to be eligible for the GLAMOOD.COM Services and capable to fulfilling these terms and conditions, shall hereinafter be referred to as a "Member". Each acquisition or reservation of a product or a service made by a Member on the Website under the conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions shall hereinafter be referred to as "the Order".
Clause 4 - Referral
- 4.1. Access to the Services is either via registration or via prior referral by a Member or by invitation from the site administrator with a personal code.
- 4.2. If GLAMOOD.COM should become aware of any serious irregularities by a Member in the use of its referral system, it would then be able to take any appropriate steps to ensure that these irregularities cease, including the deletion of the Member's account.
Clause 5 - Placing an order and pricing information
- 5.1. Members may place orders: - at http://www.GLAMOOD.COM
- 5.2. The Member guarantees that s/he is fully authorised to use the credit/debit card supplied or his/her PayPal account used for the purposes of paying for his/her Order and that this credit/debit card or his/her PayPal account has sufficient available funds to cover all of the costs incurred as a result of using the GLAMOOD.COM Services.
- 5.3. By clicking the "Checkout" button during the Order process, and after checking the contents of the Order in his/her "basket" and, where applicable, amending them, the Member hereby states that s/he fully and unreservedly accepts all of these Terms and Conditions. After confirming the contents of his/her Order, the Member must make final confirmation by means of payment. The sale agreement between the Member and GLAMOOD.COM will only become final once the Order has been confirmed and the corresponding payment has been made. GLAMOOD.COMwill always confirm both Orders received from each Member and then their shipment, by e-mail.
- 5.4. The vat-inclusive price for each product or service is shown on the corresponding product or service sheet. Members will be informed of the shipping costs for their Orders prior to final confirmation (Customs Duties not included)
- 5.5. Furthermore, once the Order has been confirmed, the prices and costs including VAT will remain accessible in the "My Account" section of the Website.
- 5.6. Any failure by the Member to adhere to the obligations entered into under the terms of these Terms and Conditions, and in particular relating to any incident involving the payment of the price of an Order, may lead to suspension of access to the GLAMOOD.COM Service, or even the closing of the Member’s account according to the degree of seriousness of the action in question, without prejudice to any damages which GLAMOOD.COM might seek. As a result, GLAMOOD.COM reserves the right to refuse any Order from a Member with whom there is any such dispute.
Clause 6 - Conformity of products or services
- 6.1. The information given in each product listing is as provided to GLAMOOD.COM by the suppliers from whom the products or services are sourced. GLAMOOD.COM will make every effort to ensure that the photographs of provided products or services on the Website are as accurate as possible. However, given the digital method used to display the products or services on the Internet, it is possible that the Member’s perception of the photographs of a product or service may not exactly match the product or service itself.
- 6.2. In the event of non-conformity of any product or service delivered to the Member, the latter may return it to GLAMOOD.COM following the procedure described on Glamood Security tag attached to every item we ship. The Member may ask GLAMOOD.COM: - To refund the price of the product or service ordered within fourteen (14) days from the request made by the Member. The cost of returning the product ordered and delivered to the Member, along with any delivery of another product, shall be covered by the Member.
- 6.3. In any case, these provisions do not deprive the Member of his or her right to cancel, as governed by Clause 8 of these Terms and Conditions.
Clause 7 - Availability of products and services
If a product or service is totally or partially unavailable after the Order is made, the Member shall be informed by e-mail of the delivery of a partial order or the cancellation of his or her Order. if the product or service is not available the Member then has the right to ask: - To deliver a product or service of equivalent quality and at an equivalent price, subject to stock and availability; - - To refund the price of the product or service ordered within fourteen (14) days from his or her request.
Clause 8 - Cancellations
- 8.1. Scope Apart from the exceptions stated below and for the purposes of sales events, all products or services sold are subject to the Cancellations clause. Under Regulation 10 of the Distance Selling Regulations, the Member has the right to cancel any Order placed on the Website within seven (7) working days from the delivery date of his/her Order.
- 8.2. Terms Prior to returning a product or cancelling a service, the Member must state his or her intention sending a message to email@example.com This right may be exercised by sending the product back GLAMOOD.COM at the address stated in Clause 9, within 7 days after the due communication. After the Member has exercised the aforesaid right, the Member will receive a refund within fourteen (14) days from GLAMOOD reception of the application to exercise the right to cancel made by the Member. When the Member wishes to use his/her cancellation right, pursuant to the clause 8, the product must be physically returned to GLAMOOD.COM and the Member is liable for any cost and risks involved in returning the product. The return of products or services will lead to refund of the price of the purchased product(s) or service(s). Therefore the refund does not include any delivery costs.
Clause 9 - Member’s procedures for returning a product or service
In order to be fully eligible for the conditions of Clause 6 "Conformity" and those of Clause 8 "Right to Cancel", the Member must return the product or service to the following address after having obtained the authorization: NEW GAP ON LINE SRL, Via di Caponnetto 10-12-14, 50041 Calenzano (Fi) The product must be returned: - Properly protected, with its original packaging, in perfect condition for the purposes of resale (not damaged or soiled) together with any accessories, instructions and documentation; - The product or service must not clearly have been subject to lasting use (longer than a few minutes), in other words the products must not show marks of extended use beyond the time required to test them and must be in a condition allowing them to be resold. - With its original documents of shipment (invoice/receipt)
Clause 10 - Payment
Purchases may currently be paid for either by credit/debit cards or with PayPal accounts. The following cards are currently accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. If paid with a credit/debit card, the Order shall be deemed to be effective after confirmation of the agreement of the banking payment centres. Otherwise, with a PayPal account, it will be debited immediately. In accordance with existing information protection regulations, GLAMOOD.COM does not store members' bank details. Members should therefore save and print the payment document if they wish to have a copy of the transaction details. If payed by Bank Transfer, the order shall be demmed to be effective only after confirmation of credito of the indicated account
Clause 11 - Security
The GLAMOOD.COM Website has one of the most efficient current site security systems. Not only does it use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, it has also reinforced all of the various encryption processes in order to provide the most effective protection possible for all sensitive payment information. GLAMOOD.COM never has access to any confidential information about the means of payment. This is why the Member will be asked for his or her banking details each time that s/he makes an Order. Indeed, only BANCA SELLA, our banking partner, has access to confidential information (card number, validity date) and can not be accessed by any other third party.
Clause 12 - Shipping
- 12.1. Place of delivery - The products or services will be sent to the delivery address which the Member gives during the Order process. The contribution towards logistical preparation and shipping costs is inclusive of all taxes. Notice of all deliveries is given by e-mail. The products or services will come with a receipt showing the description of the packed goods. The Member must choose the place of delivery: to his or her home, to his or her office, to a third party’s address, to the place where s/he is spending his or her holidays, etc. If nobody is in at the address given by the Member when the delivery is made, a notice of attempted delivery is usually put through the letterbox. A second and a third attempt of delivery will be made. It will then be up to the Member to contact the courier to agree upon a new delivery date; it is also possible to collect the package from the courier’s nearest depot within five (5) days from the leaving of this final notice. Once the times stated above have elapsed, the package will be sent back to GLAMOOD.COM. The Member Relations department will then contact the Member for a possible reshipment and, if there is no answer from the Member within a reasonable period of time, will refund him or her.
- 12.2. Delivery time - The maximum delivery time is five (5) working days from the date when the payment of Order is confirmed, unless stated otherwise to the Member prior to the placing of the Order and prior to the final confirmation thereof. In this case, GLAMOOD.COM will give the Member an estimated range of delivery dates. A reminder of this timescale will be shown in the "Order Summary" and also in the “Delivery Tracking” section of the Website.
- 12.3. Delays in delivery - In any such case the Member may contact the GLAMOOD.COM Customer Services department, whose contact details are shown in the "Help & Contact" section of the Website, by selecting the topic to which his or her request relates. The Member has the right to cancel his/her Order if it is not delivered no later than eight (8) working days after the delivery date stated by GLAMOOD.COM, unless this delay in delivery is due to a case of force majeure as defined hereinafter. Indeed, GLAMOOD.COM shall not be liable to the Member under the Terms and Conditions in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or inability to carry out its business arising out of war or civil commotion, strikes, lockout and industrial disputes, failure of utility service or transport network, fire, storm, explosion, floods or bad weather, breakdown of machinery or plant, malicious damage, compliance with any law governmental order rule direction or regulation or any default of suppliers or sub-contractors. GLAMOOD.COM shall further be under no liability to the Member for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control. GLAMOOD.COM will ask its bank to refund the Member within ten (10) working days following his or her request to cancel. GLAMOOD.COM will ask its bank to refund the Member within ten (10) working days following his or her request to cancel.
- 12.4. Partial delivery - The Member will be informed of the partial delivery of an Order by e-mail. A second e-mail will be sent informing him or her of the delivery of the other products and/or services ordered.
- 12.5. No delivery - The Member has the right to cancel his or her Order if it has not been delivered no later than seven (7) working days after the delivery date stated by GLAMOOD.COM, unless this delay is due to a case of force majeure. GLAMOOD.COM will ask its bank to refund the Member within ten (10) working days following his or her request to cancel. GLAMOOD.COM will ask its bank to refund the Member within ten (10) working days following his or her request to cancel.
- 12.6. Customs Duties - The product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, that are at your own.
Once your Order arrives at its destination you will be required to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Some countries will have a custom duties threshold where orders under a certain amount are exempt from taxes and duties. Please contact your local customs office to find out your country has such a threshold.
- 12.7 Products Restrictions - As Glamood.com has to follow international trading agreements and regulations, we are not able to despatch some items made of exotic skins outside Europe.
Please contact our customer care in case you will be interested in buy some items made of these particular materials.
Clause 13 - Quality and Warranty
- 13.1 Legal guarantee - GLAMOOD.COM undertakes to credit the Member for the price of the product or service, if a non-conforming product is delivered (Clause 6 above) and if a product or service which reveals a hidden defect is delivered. For any request of this type, the Member must then contact the Customer Care staff. These provisions do not affect the right to cancel as set out in Clause 8 above.
- 13.2 Contractual guarantee - offered by some suppliers Certain products or services may offer a contractual guarantee and this will be stated in the product sheet at the time of the exclusive sale on the GLAMOOD.COM Website. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their sheets and no Member may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee than the one shown here. Therefore the contractual guarantee granted by GLAMOOD.COM is usually granted by the supplier to its Members directly. In the event of a problem with a product or service, the Member must keep the purchase invoice sent by GLAMOOD.COM and get in touch with the Member Relations department using the "Help & Contact:, "Questions related to My orders" section, and will then be informed of the procedure to follow. In the event of a problem with a product or service, the Member must keep the purchase invoice sent by GLAMOOD.COM and get in touch with the Member Relations department using the "Help & Contact:, "Questions related to My orders" section, and will then be informed of the procedure to follow.
- 13.3 Exclusion from guarantees - Any products or services which have been altered, repaired, incorporated or added by the Member or any other person who has not been authorised by the supplier of the aforesaid product or service are excluded from guarantee. The guarantee will not cover any obvious defects. The guarantee will not cover any products or services damaged during transportation or which have been used incorrectly.
- 13.4 All products sold by Glamood.com are brand new and genuine. We provide them from authorized factory only or authorized boutiques only.
Clause 14 - Alterations to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
GLAMOOD.COM reserves the right to make alterations to these Terms and Conditions. Members agree to comply with the current version of Terms and Conditions by only ordering and purchasing on GLAMOOD.COM’s Website. Notice of any new version thereof shall be given in advance on the first page of the “Help & Contact” section. Any Members who do not wish the contractual relations to be governed by the new version of the applicable Terms and Conditions of Sale to any new Order must give notice of this and, from the date on which the new version becomes effective, they must cease to use the GLAMOOD.COM Services.
Clause 16. Miscellaneous
- 16.1 These Terms and Conditions do not harm any statutory right of GLAMOOD.COM’s Members.
- 16.2 In the event that any one of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Sale should be deemed to be illegal or non-binding pursuant to a legal decision, the other provisions shall remain effective.
- 16.3 Under the Ecommerce Regulations, Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, the information delivered by the Website is deemed to be authentic in dealings between the parties. Details such as the time of receipt or of sending, along with the quality of the data received shall be deemed to be authentic, with priority given to the data recorded on GLAMOOD.COM’s systems, or as authenticated by GLAMOOD.COM’s computer procedures, unless the Member can prove otherwise in writing. The scope of the proof of the information delivered by GLAMOOD.COM’s computer systems is that granted to an original in the sense of a written document on paper, signed by hand.
- 16.4 The content of GLAMOOD.COM website (enclosed logos, brands, pictures and so on) is protected by the Italian law for the intellectual property and trademarks.The content may be modified by the site administrator without notice and/or guarantee, tacit or explicit, and cannot be used for request of punitive damages. The content cannot be download, copyed, published or forwarded.In any case, mention of the intellectual property must always be made. The modification of any content and its unathorized useunderlie a violation of GLAMOOD.COM property right.
- 16.5 The following is forbidden: - deep linking or inline linking allowing the Internet user to automatically visualize the content of GLAMOOD.COM - Framing linking, allowing a page of GLAMOOD.COM to appear inside a panel of the page visited by the Internet user. Links coming from the following kind of sites are always forbidden: with violent, pornographic, paedophile content and/or apt to show or sell anything prohibited or illicit.
Anyway, the existance of a link from another site on GLAMOOD.COM does not imply any cooperation between GLAMOOD.COM and the third party. GLAMOOD.COM does not exert any kind of control on the third party’s activity.
Clause 17. Law - Disputes
These Terms and Conditions of Sale in the English language shall be performed and interpreted in accordance with the Italian legislation. In the event of a dispute, the Member must first of all contact GLAMOOD.COM in order to attempt to reach a friendly solution. Failing this, the Courts of FLORENCE (Italy) will have the sole jurisdiction.